(search for shark’s teeth)
(ospreys, eagles, pelicans)
(Deep Sea, Dock, Fly, Sound/Bay Surf). [grouper, mackerel, tarpon, snoek, snapper, sheepshead, trout] Charters: Captain Keith Santucci at Fishing 4 Reel Charters (941) 445-2680; Captain Bryce Greene, Fishing Charters (813) 857-5648; Rick Warren with Man Overboard Charters Captain Jeff Watkins, Anchors Away Charters LLC (941) 268-4694; Skinny Water Adventures.
4 flat screen TVs and
Games, enjoy family time
(relax with a good book or take a nap)
Library (over 100 assorted books)
Where to rent extra kayaks or SUPs?
Hooked on SUP. They rent kayaks and SUP’s and deliver right to your dock on LGI for free.
Have great multi day and weekly rates.
(create beach art, sandcastles)
(Explore Don Pedro Island State Park on north end of island)
(wonderful shallow clear blue waters)
(relaxing strolls – watch sunsets)
manatees, ospreys, crabs, turtles (also visit the national park)
* Englewood & Boca Grande (Big Gasparilla Island)
Beach and Water Sports Gear Provided:
- Children’s small plastic pool and water toys
- Beach chairs (8) and umbrellas (2)
- Boogie boards and Skim board
- Cart to take items to the beach
- Kayaks – (2) ocean kayaks and life preservers [adult and children’s] on wheels
- Kayaking paradise – shallow calm gulf
- Snorkels and masks
Restaurants & Markets on mainland include:
- Twin Lobsters – great seafood market, 2700 Placida Red 941-698-8946
- Farmers market on Thursdays, Dearborn, Engelwood